• Read these instructions.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the
• Do not install near any heat sources such
as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including ampliers) that
• Protect the power cord from being
walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the unit.
• Only use attachments/accessories specied
by the manufacturer.
• Unplug this unit during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time.
• Refer all servicing to qualied service
personnel. Servicing is required when the
unit has been damaged in any way, such
as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have
fallen into the apparatus, the unit has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.
• Battery usage CAUTION – To prevent
battery leakage which may result in bodily
injury, property damage, or damage to the
• Install all batteries correctly, + and - as
marked on the unit.
• Do not mix batteries (old and new or
carbon and alkaline, etc.).
• Remove batteries when the unit is not
used for a long time.
• Batteries (battery pack or batteries
installed) shall not be exposed to excessive
heat such as sunshine, re or the like.
• The unit shall not be exposed to dripping
• Do not place any sources of danger on
the unit (e.g. liquid lled objects, lighted
• Where the MAINS plug or an appliance
coupler is used as the disconnect device,
the disconnect device shall remain readily
This 'bolt of lightning' indicates uninsulated
material within your unit may cause an electrical
shock. For the safety of everyone in your
household, please do not remove product
The 'exclamation point' calls attention to
features for which you should read the enclosed
literature closely to prevent operating and
WARNING: To reduce the risk of re or electric
shock, this apparatus should not be exposed to
rain or moisture and objects lled with liquids,
such as vases, should not be placed on this
CAUTION: To prevent electric shock, match
wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert.
•Never remove the casing of this apparatus.
•Never place this apparatus on other electrical
•Ensure that you always have easy access to the power
cord, plug or adaptor to disconnect the apparatus from
•Use of controls or adjustments or performance of
procedures other than herein may result in hazardous
radiation exposure or other unsafe operation.